Jubilee Gardens offered eleven new detached and semi-detached homes, all providing an exceptional quality of build, finish and specification from one of the areas longest standing homebuilders.
Each home delivered spacious accommodation over three floors including:
- Entrance hall with ground floor cloakroom/wc
- An open plan kitchen fitted with contemporary units and a range of integrated appliances plus adjoining dining area
- Lounge with patio doors to the rear garden
- Four bedrooms
- En-suite bathroom to the master suite and a spacious family bathroom featuring modern styled suites from respected designers
- Gardens to the front and rear
- Off road parking
Cowley Hill Lane is situated in an established and sought after residential area to the north of St Helen’s town centre and close to several respected schools as well as Victoria Park and Queen’s Park.
St Helens offers beautiful countryside, a tempting high street of boutiques, restaurants and bars and, to those who seek it, a vibrant nightlife. The town hosts a range of popular and high profile events and sporting activities and is a short car or train commute to the cosmopolitan cities of Liverpool, Manchester, Preston and Chester.
All properties at Jubilee Gardens are now sold. For details of other developments in this area contact head office on 01565 832786.